• About us
  • News

News

Fine Systems Co., Ltd. Donates 5 million KRW

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일 20-09-15 00:00 조회 686 times 댓글 0 times

본문

- Fine Systems Co., Ltd. Donates 5 million KRW

[News Headline TV Newspaper] Fine System Co., Ltd. (CEO Kwon Hak-cheol) visited Gyeongsan City Hall on the 12th and donated 5 million won, asking them to help those in need this winter.

As a businessman who runs company in Gyeongsan, I have come to donate money in hopes of helping those in need within the region, said Kwon Hak-chul, CEO of the company, "I hope it will be used for those who really need it, and I will continue to for other ways to help".

Choi Young-jo, the mayor of Gyeongsan, replied by saying "Thank you for donating money for those who live in difficult conditions during the winter season, and I hope that the efforts of the Fine System will be delivered well so that the underprivileged can have a warmer winter"

Fine System Co., Ltd. is located in Apryang-myeon, Gyeongsan-si, and is a company that works on electrical, information/communications and mechanical facilities such as power, lighting, heating, and heating, and building energy management systems.

Reporter Kim Hyun-soo k8176028@hanmail.net
<Copyright © No unauthorized reproduction or redistribution of News Headline TV newspapers.

Source - http://www.newsheadlinetv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=136718

개인정보처리방침

이메일무단수집거부

X
닫기
About us
Areas of business
Products
Customer Support
닫기